Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Grilled Steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is among the best meats out there. You’re probably already aware of this since your health care provider has advised you to ingest some fish at least two or three times a week. This is particularly true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Fact: Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try eating fish a couple of times each week.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled steak recipe. You can cook grilled steak using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Steak:
- Use 1 7 Bone Chuck Steak
- Use Kosher Salt
- Prepare Black Pepper
- Use Cajun Seasoning
- You need Creole Seasoning
- Prepare 1 pk. Sazon
- Provide Garlic Powder
- Get Onion Salt
- Take Hoisin Sauce
Steps to make Grilled Steak:
- Salt your steak with a few pinches of kosher salt on both sides. Don’t be shy, about three healthy pinches. Put steak into the fridge for about 15 minutes. This will draw out some moisture and tenderize the meat.
- Remove steak from fridge and pat dry with paper towels. Combine all dry seasonings and whisk together. Rub steak on both sides with spices. Lastly, squirt Hoisin sauce like you would dress a hot dog and rub it in. Don’t overdo it. It’s a little sweet and could burn.
- Place steak directly on grill. I had some mesquite wood chips that I soaked in water and added to the coals. Try not to play with the steak. I left it alone for about 10-12 minutes before flipping. You don’t want the steak over flames or super hot heat. You want it hot, but not flaming. Flip steak, cook it for a little more than half the time on the other side. You’re shooting for about 145F (internal temperature). Shoot for a higher temp if depending on how you like your steak.
- After resting, cut up and serve with whatever you like.
- Excuse my foot in the photo lol. I had mine like this.
If you find this Grilled Steak recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.