Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mapu tofu #chinesecooking recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mapu tofu #chinesecooking recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause problems for your heart. That, essentially, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mapu tofu #chinesecooking recipe. To make mapu tofu #chinesecooking you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mapu tofu #chinesecooking:
- Take Sauce
- Get 1 tablespoon fermented black beans (or blackbean sauce)
- Provide 1 cup chicken/veg stock
- You need 2-3 tbsp chili bean paste
- Get 1 tbsp Chinese rice wine
- Provide 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Provide 1 tbsp sugar
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp ground Sichuan pepper
- You need Other ingredients
- Use 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Provide Half small pack ground pork or beef
- Provide 2 leeks, white parts only, thinly sliced at an angle
- Take 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 1 tsp minced ginger
- Provide 1 block soft or medium-firm tofu drained and cut into 1-inch
- Prepare 1 tbsp cornflour, dissolved in 2-3 tbsp water
- Get 1-2 spring onion, green part only, chopped for garnish
Steps to make Mapu tofu #chinesecooking:
- 1. Prepare the sauce: Rinse the black beans to remove any grit. In a small bowl, mash the black beans with the back of a spoon. Combine the black beans with the chicken stock, chili bean paste, rice wine, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and Sichuan pepper. Set aside.
- 2. Heat a wok or large pan or wok over high heat. Add the cooking oil and swirl to coat the base. Add the pork and stir-fry until crispy and starting to brown but not yet dry, about 2 minutes, breaking up the pork with a spatula. Reduce the heat to medium, then add leeks, garlic, and ginger and stir-fry until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- 3. Pour in the sauce and bring the liquid to a boil, the reduce to a simmer. The liquid should now have a nice red color. Gently add the tofu cubes, being careful to not move them around too much or else they will break up. Allow the sauce to simmer for about 2 to 3 minutes so the tofu can cook and absorb the the sauce.
- 4. Carefully push the tofu to the sides and create a small well in the middle. Stir in the cornflour mixture in the center. Allow the liquid to simmer for another minute, until the sauce has thickened enough to coat the back of a spoon. Transfer to a deep plate or wide bowl, sprinkle spring onion on top, and serve hot with steamed rice.
If you find this Mapu tofu #chinesecooking recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.