Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taiwanese Beef Brisket Noodles 台灣牛肉麵 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taiwanese Beef Brisket Noodles 台灣牛肉麵 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You May Possibly Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many individuals do not recognize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is really something you need to be using on a regular basis. You’re additionally going to find that there isn’t just one specific benefit that is connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. One more thing I want to point out about the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something which can be used internally or externally, it is something which can be used for both. If you’re wondering what some of these benefits are you need to be happy to know that we’re going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what some of these benefits may be.
I am certain you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can provide you with plenty of benefits. Coconut oil has been shown to be very useful for men and women who wind up with skin rashes, and by simply using the coconut oil right on your skin it can help the healing process. There are other advantages of making use of this on your skin such as the fact that it can present you with a younger look and it is also filled with antioxidants that can be absorbed in the skin.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. For those who have other oils in your home I recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits that can be related to it. Something you may possibly or may not recognize is that within a really short period of time there are going to be vitamin supplement businesses marketing the use of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taiwanese beef brisket noodles 台灣牛肉麵 recipe. To cook taiwanese beef brisket noodles 台灣牛肉麵 you need 16 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Taiwanese Beef Brisket Noodles 台灣牛肉麵:
- Use 2-3 pounds beef brisket
- Get 1⁄2 of beef tendon (optional)
- Take 1 Chinese Radish
- You need 5 slice ginger
- Use 5-6 cloves garlic
- Prepare chives for garnish (optional)
- Get Taiwan chilli garlic sauce
- Use chilli oil (optional)
- Take 2 capful Shaohing Wine
- You need Oil
- Take 2 inch rock sugar
- Get 2 spoonful oyster sauce
- You need 1 tsp chicken powder
- Provide 50 ml dark soya sauce
- You need 1 tsp chicken powder
- Get 6 star anise (if dont have taiwan sauce)
Instructions to make Taiwanese Beef Brisket Noodles 台灣牛肉麵:
- Main ingredients needed
- Right side is the new taiwan sauce im using if u dont have can use the Chu Hao Sauce (3-4 spoons required) in making it as chinese style.
- This sauce came out on July 2018. Its quite similar to ones i have in taipei so if have a craving when u not in taiwan can use this 😀
- Peel and cut radish in big cubes. Throw them in boiling water for 2 mins. take out and rinse in cold water. Do not boil too long as will cook again later.
- Cut beef brisket and tendons in big chunks (will shrink down after cooking) Pick ones with less fat.
- New pot of water add ginger. Wait until boiling and throw in the beef and tendons for 8 mins.
- Take out and rinse well. By doing this the blood taste of the beef can be removed.
- I prefer less fat so i will scissor out the white fat while rinsing my beef after the 8mins boil. Drain well.
- For the sauce add in 4 to 5 spoonful of the taiwan sauce, 2 capful of Shaohing Wine, 2 inch rock sugar, 1 tsp chicken powder, 2 spoonful of oyster sauce, 50ml of dark soya sauce, and a tsp of oil.
- Mix well and should be a little less than half a bowl of sauce. thats the size of the rock sugar for the time being.
- Little Oil, Med Heat pan fry the garlic and ginger until slightly golden brown. 30secs
- Add in the sauce until slightly boiling 30secs
- Throw in the beef and tendons. Mix well in Med Heat. 1 min. Add the Radish and mix again until each pieces covered in sauce.
- Add hot boiled water into the pot 3⁄4 covering the ingredients. High heat until water boiling then change to low heat and cook for 2 hours. Cover Lid.
- Check at 30mins. taste the broth. should be little salty with sweetness. add in more water, chilli oil (optional), taiwan sauce or rock sugar if needed, until u get the taste. Cover Lid and let it cook in low heat. Check once in awhile and taste the broth also.
- After 2 hours should look like this. Taste the beef n see if its soft, if not add in little rock sugar, low heat for another 20mins. If soft but a little bland switch off heat and soak longer. (Broth is the guideline in the taste DO NOT add in seasoning if u think the broth is already ok)
- Done! Garnish with chives and serve with noodles or rice!
If you find this Taiwanese Beef Brisket Noodles 台灣牛肉麵 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.