Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Have you ever heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are high in things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8%. That’s a wonderful number for someone who desires a healthier heart.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, however. Introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce recipe. You can have hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce:
- Get Burgers
- Provide 1⁄2 kg ground beef
- You need 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- Get 1 egg
- Get 1 tsp onion powder
- Take 1 tsp garlic powder
- Use 1 tbsp paprika
- You need 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Provide to taste salt and pepper
- Take Sauce
- Use 60 ml whisky (double shot)
- Take 2 tsp crushed black peppercorns
- Use 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- Get 1⁄2 cup cream
- Prepare as needed olive oil or other vegetable oil
Instructions to make Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce:
- In a bowl, combine burger ingredients and mix well. Optionally let rest in the refrigerator an hour or so to let spices combine.
- Divide meat into patties 1½ cm thick. Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat. Cover and fry patties until done, with internal temperature of about 65–70°C (150–160°F), about 4 minutes per side. Set aside.
- Deglaze the pan with the whisky under medium-high heat, scraping the bits from the bottom. Let it simmer rapidly until it has reduced slightly, about one minute. Add broth and let it simmer for 2–3 minutes until it reduces to about half.
- Lower heat to medium. Add cream and crushed peppercorns. Let it simmer for 1–2 minutes until sauce thickens. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve burgers topped with sauce.
If you find this Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.