Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect ✨Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers✨ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ✨Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers✨ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Blueberries are fantastic for the health of your heart. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they won’t clog your system and or cause issues for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, however, for improving your heart health. Start eating these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ✨beef loin steak strips with bell peppers✨ recipe. To make ✨beef loin steak strips with bell peppers✨ you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare ✨Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers✨:
- You need 185 g Red Bell Pepper(Thinly slice)
- Get 975 g Beef Loin Meat Steak (Cut thinly slice)
- Provide 1 Tsp Sesame Oil
- You need 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- Provide 1 Tbsp Beef Flavor/stock (Optional)
- You need 1 Garlic (Crush)
- Use 1 Medium/Large Onion (Thinly slice)
- Use 2 Tbsp Butter
- Use 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- You need Salt and Black Pepper (as you need)
- Prepare ✨Sauce✨
- Use 1-2 Tbsp Corn Starch
- Provide 1⁄4 Cup Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- Use 1 Tsp Ground Ginger
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- Use 3 Tbsp Sweet Soy Sauce
Instructions to make ✨Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers✨:
- Cut the meat into thin slices/strips and then add the sesame oil, baking soda, beef flavor/stock, garlic and 2 tbsp of soy sauce to the meat and mix well. Let the meat marinate for 25-30 minutes at room temperature. To make the sauce, whisk together all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl then put it a side.
- In a nonstick skillet pan, melt the butter. Add in the onion and cook it until it becomes light brown and then add the meat. Stir fry the meat until it is cooked well done.
- Add the bell peppers into the skillet and sauté fry it for about 2 mins. Pour the prepared sauce in and then stir fry on medium heat until it becomes thick.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed. Best served over warm rice. Enjoy!😉
If you find this ✨Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers✨ recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.