Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef Steak🍴 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Steak🍴 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Steak🍴 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Can you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples are packed full of things that will keep your heart healthy. They have lots of soluble fiber which acts sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Eating just a single Red Delicious apple every day can trigger as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL levels. That’s a great number if you’re working to improve the health of your heart!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak🍴 recipe. You can have beef steak🍴 using 29 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Steak🍴:
- You need For Steak
- Prepare 4 to 5 Beef fillet
- Get 2 tbsp Garlic paste
- Use 1,1⁄2 tbsp Black pepper
- Prepare 3 tbsp Vinegar
- You need 4 tbsp Soya sauce
- Take 3 tbsp Oil
- Take 2 tbsp Cream
- Prepare Salt as required
- You need 3 tbsp Mustard paste
- Prepare 3 tbsp Chipotle sauce
- Provide 1, 1⁄2 tbsp White pepper
- Prepare For Vegetables
- Provide 200 grams Mix vegetables
- Use 1, 1⁄2 tbsp Butter
- Take 1,1⁄2 tsp Black pepper
- Prepare Salt as required
- Get For White Sauce
- Get 2 tbsp Butter
- Prepare 2 tbsp All-purpose flour
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Salt
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Black pepper
- Take 1 cup milk
- Prepare 1 cup cheese
- Use For Rice
- Prepare 2 cup Rice
- Take 2-3 cloves Crushed garlic
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Black pepper
- Provide 1 tbsp Butter
Steps to make Beef Steak🍴:
- Add garlic paste, black pepper, vinegar, soya sauce, oil, cream, salt, mustard paste, chipotle sauce, white pepper, and marinate steak overnight.
- Now take a fry pan and fry on the both of the sides when the steak is all done.
- Now take a pan add butter, heat it up and add vegetables add to taste salt, add black pepper, mix it well and stir fry the vegetables.
- Now, take a sauce pan, melt butter over heat it stir in flour, salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat, stir it constantly, until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
- Gradually, stir in milk, heat to boil now add cheese and stir it for 2 minutes.
- Now for rice take a pan, add butter, garlic cloves, and rice stir and mix it well add pepper in it.
- When all side lines are ready take it out in a serving platter garnish with beef steak and steamed vegetables and garlic rice.
If you find this Beef Steak🍴 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.