Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Emerald Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Emerald Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Emerald Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Can you recall being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are loaded with things that will keep your heart healthy. They are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause clogging. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8%. That’s a fantastic number if you’re endeavoring to improve your heart health!
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin eating these hearty foods daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to emerald spaghetti and meatballs recipe. To make emerald spaghetti and meatballs you need 23 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Emerald Spaghetti and Meatballs:
- Take Meatballs—————
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- Take 2 tablespoons whole milk
- Prepare 1 large egg
- Prepare 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Use 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Provide 2 pounds ground beef
- Take 1 tablespoon fennel seed for the second half of meat mixture
- You need As needed vegetable oil to deep fry in
- Use Sauce——————
- You need 1 medium onion diced
- Provide 2⁄3 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Prepare 1-1⁄4 cup sour cream
- Use 1-1⁄2 cup Pesto sauce see my recipe pesto
- Provide Spaghetti—————–
- Take 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- You need 1 tablespoon extra Virgin olive oil
- Prepare 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- You need 3 quarts water
- Use 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Get 3 tablespoon chopped parsley flakes
- Take Toppings——————
- Get To taste your favorite shredded cheese optional
Steps to make Emerald Spaghetti and Meatballs:
- Heat a pot with oil to deep fry. In a pot Boil the water with oil and salt.
- Mix the meatball ingredients together.
- Make sure it is mixed well.
- Form into marble sized meatballs.
- Deep fry in vegetable oil.
- When half the meat is made into meatballs add the fennel seed.
- Move the meatballs to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil.
- Drain most of the oil. Add the diced onions. Sauté till tender.
- Season with seasoned salt. Move the onions out of the oil. There was about a tablespoon leftover after frying.
- Add the spaghetti and boil as instructed on package.
- Make the pesto, stir in the fried onions, and then mix with sour cream.
- Mix the meatballs with the sauce.
- Drain the spaghetti noodles and add the butter, kosher salt, and parsley flakes.
- Mix till the parsley covers all the pasta. I use the parsley with other spices to actually see where the spices are in the food. Everywhere the parsley is the rest of the spices are and where it isn't then you know that you need to mix some more.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!
If you find this Emerald Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.