Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Addictive Filipino Lumpia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Addictive Filipino Lumpia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Blueberries are great for your heart. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs so much like the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they won’t build up in your system and or cause problems for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good for the heart, however. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to addictive filipino lumpia recipe. To make addictive filipino lumpia you need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Addictive Filipino Lumpia:
- Use 1 c carrots
- Provide 1 c celery
- Take 1⁄2 c yellow onion
- You need 1⁄2 c green peppers
- You need 4-6 cloves garlic, depends on taste
- Use 1 lb ground beef
- You need 4 tsp dry chicken broth base (equivalent to 2 cups of broth)
- Provide 2 tsp soy sauce
- Use 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp black pepper
- You need 3⁄4 tsp salt
- Use 3⁄4 tsp granulated sugar
- Use 1⁄4 c bread crumbs
- You need 2 pkgs of TYJ Spring Roll pastry (only found in Asian grocery)
- Provide 2 eggs, separated
Instructions to make Addictive Filipino Lumpia:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Let frozen TYJ Spring roll pastry thaw on countertop while the next steps are being prepared (approx 30 min)
- Using a food processor, pulse all of the vegetables (first 5 ingredients) together until finely minced but not pulverized.
- Place the beef, vegetables, 1 egg and all of the seasonings in a large mixing bowl. Thoroughly mix together with your hands for about 15 min. Fyi- It's best to use cooking gloves for this step.
- Once the TYJ spring roll pastry (wrapper) is thawed enough where you can easily separate the pieces, cut diagonally to create 50 triangular pieces per PKG. Separate each wrapper and set aside (100 wrappers). These must be ready before you start rolling.
- Prepare your rolling area by breaking the other egg in a bowl and using a large plate or cutting board to roll the individual piece.
- Place 1 tbsp of meat mixture along the wide part of the wrapper, then fold the two corners inwards over the meat and roll like a burrito using the egg as glue to seal the wrapper. Continue to make each wrapper until all 100 wrappers and meat mixture have been used.
- Bake 15 min on one side, then flip and bake for another 10 min. Let cool.
- FYI- Another option to cook, you can fry in med high oil for 2-4 min each side until golden brown.
- If you don't want to cook it all at one time, once prepared before baking you can freeze for up to 4 mths. Baking time remains the same.
If you find this Addictive Filipino Lumpia recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.