Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you must have a strong and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you recall being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have many great stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. They’re high in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can trigger as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL levels. That’s a fantastic number for a person who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef dumplings recipe. You can have beef dumplings using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Dumplings:
- Provide 1 egg
- Prepare Ground beef
- You need Salt
- Use White pepper
- You need Sugar
- Take Sesame oil
- Prepare Ginger
- Take Garlic
- Provide Cabbage
- Get Scallions or spring onions
- You need Oyster sauce
- You need Cornflour
- Provide For the sauce:
- Use Chinese chilli oil
- Get Soy sauce
- Get Sesame oil
- Provide For the dough:
- Use All purpose flour
- Take Salt
- Get Water
Instructions to make Beef Dumplings:
- Chopping the veggies. Finely chop your cabbage, spring onions(green part only) ginger and garlic
- Into the ground beef, add in the egg, salt pepper and sugar along with the cornflour(dry not the water paste) veggies and the soy, oyster sauce and sesame oil
- Now it’s time to make the dough. You can make this dough by simply mixing flour, salt and water and then letting the dough sit for an hour or two. Make sure to knead the dough and then cover it in a bowl with a plastic sheet
- After 1 hour dough is ready and should be moist enough. Now cut the dough into small pieces and sprinkle with some cornstarch so it doesn’t stick. Now, with a rolling pin, make thin wraps of the dough by focusing more on the outer edge of the wrap. For clear details watch a video on YouTube so that you know how to make perfect dumpling wraps
- Now fill in the mixture into the wraps and shape it according to the Chinese dumpling style.
- Cooking the dumplings. In a pan add about 1-2 tsp of oil and after it has been heated place the dumplings and cover the pan making the flame to low as you want the beef to cook properly.
- When it starts to make sizzling noise, add in about a glass of water into the pan and then cover it again. This will cook the beef and at the same time will give you steamed dumplings. After about 15-20 mins or until the water has been dried up you can now take out your dumplings
- In a bowl, mix together sesame oil, soy sauce and chilli oil and sesame seeds. Pour this delicious sauce over your dumplings! Enjoy
If you find this Beef Dumplings recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.