Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is one of the best meats you can consume. You already know this because, by now, you’ve likely been instructed to consume fish at least two times each week. This is particularly true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Fact: Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish a couple of times during each week.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, however. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to filipino style carbonara recipe recipe. You can have filipino style carbonara recipe using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe:
- Use 7-8 strips Bacon
- Take as needed Cooking oil
- Provide 500 g Spaghetti
- Take 1 pc Beef Cube
- Take 1.5 cup All-purpose Cream
- Take 6 tbsp grated Parmesan Cheese
- You need 1 pc onion; minced
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic; minced
- Take 1⁄8 tsp ground nutmeg
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 4 cups water
Steps to make Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe:
- Cook 7-8 strips of Bacon until crispy. Cook in medium heat for 2 minutes. Flip the bacon and cook the opposite side for another 2 minutes. Set aside. Save the bacon grease.
- Cook the spaghetti by pouring the 4 cups of water in a cooking pot. Let it boil. Add a 1 tbsp of cooking oil and add 500 grams spaghetti. Cook for 12 minutes or until al dente. Remove the spaghetti and set aside. Save 1⁄4 cup of water used to cook the spaghetti.
- Prepare the carbonara sauce by heating 3 tablespoons of bacon grease then saute onion and garlic.
- Once the onion softens, pour 1.5 cup all-purpose cream into the pan. Stir then add 1⁄4 cup water.
- Add the beef cube, stir well until mixed in to the sauce.
- Put 1⁄2 of chopped bacon and nutmeg into the sauce then stir.
- Add the cooked spaghetti. Toss until spaghetti gets totally coated with sauce.
- Add the 6 tbsp of Parmesan cheese. Toss and add rest of the bacon.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
If you find this Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.