Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pork Steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Continue reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are loaded with things that will keep your heart healthy. They are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause blockages. A single Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL cholesterol levels fall by as much as 8%! This is an awesome number for somebody who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork steak recipe. You can cook pork steak using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Steak:
- Prepare pork
- You need 1 whole garlic
- You need 1 white onion
- Take 1⁄2 red onion
- Take 1⁄4 cup calamansi juice
- Provide 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- Provide 1⁄2 beef cube
- Prepare butter
Instructions to make Pork Steak:
- Prepare the marinade. Mix calamansi juice, soy sauce, black pepper, and crushed garlic together in a bowl.
- Let the meat marinate for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Then, pan fry the pork chops for 1-2 mins. each side on medium heat.
- Remove porkchops. Sauté garlic (from the marinade) and chopped onions.
- Add the pan-fried porkchops to the pan with the marinade.
- Add 1 beef cube and 2 cups of water. Let it simmer on medium heat with lid on for 45-60 mins, until porkchop is tender.
- Add butter.
- Add sugar and pepper to taste.
- Add onion ring garnish. Simmer until onions are cooked.
If you find this Pork Steak recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.