Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Porkchop Kare Kare recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Porkchop Kare Kare recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Porkchop Kare Kare recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that you have to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the healthiest food you can ingest. You already know this since, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been told to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is not healthy. Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try including fish in a couple of meals every week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to porkchop kare kare recipe. You can cook porkchop kare kare using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Porkchop Kare Kare:
- You need 4 pcs fried porkchops
- Prepare baby bokchoy, green beans, eggplant
- Prepare 6 tbsp peanut butter
- Take 1 tbsp flour
- Prepare 3 cups beef stock or water
- Use 1⁄2 cup annatto seeds soaked in a cup of water
- Prepare (OR 1 tbsp orange food coloring)
- Provide Minced garlic & onion
- Use 2 tbsp cooking oil
- You need Salt and pepper
- Take Adjust ingredients if necessary or according to your liking
Instructions to make Porkchop Kare Kare:
- Cut eggplant into rectangles then fry. Blanch bokchoy and green beans. Set aside.
- Set a pan over medium heat. Saute garlic and onions for 2 mins. Add the water, salt, pepper, annatto water/food color and bring to a boil.
- Add the peanut butter. Mix well until it is dissolved. Simmer for 5 mins.
- Add the flour and mix well. Simmer for 5 more minutes then turn off the heat.
- Plate it and serve with steamed rice and shrimp paste. Enjoy! 🙂
If you find this Porkchop Kare Kare recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.