Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Pot Roast with Gravy (Gluten and Dairy Free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Pot Roast with Gravy (Gluten and Dairy Free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of great stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Appleas contain tons of soluble fiber which functions kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Eating just a single Red Delicious apple each day can lead to as much as an eight percent drop in your bad cholesterol levels. This is a great number for someone who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef pot roast with gravy (gluten and dairy free) recipe. To make beef pot roast with gravy (gluten and dairy free) you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Pot Roast with Gravy (Gluten and Dairy Free):
- Take 1 Beef roast (I used sirloin tip roast for this recipe)
- Get Potatoes, peeled, cut to roughly same size
- Prepare Carrots, peeled cut to bite size
- Take 1⁄2 small onion, diced
- Use 2-4 Tbsp rice flour
- You need 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup water
- Get 2 Tbsp cooking oil
- Provide Cooking spray
- Provide to taste Salt & Pepper,
Steps to make Beef Pot Roast with Gravy (Gluten and Dairy Free):
- Start preparing approximately 2.5 hrs before meal time. Preheat oven to 250° and place rack in center position
- Heat skillet to medium high heat, add oil. Sear roast on all sides. Set aside. Add water to hot pan and scrape up any meat bits.
- Spray roasting pan with cooking spray and add seared roast. Sprinkle diced onion over and around roast. Add potatoes and carrots, then pour juice from skillet into pan. Cover and place in oven.
- At 1.5 hrs of cook time, turn oven up to 350°. At 2 hr mark, remove pan and pour juices feel roast into a sauce pan, then change oven temp to 400° recover lid and place roast back into oven.
- In saucepan, add rice flour & cocoa powder. Whisk over medium heat till thickened. Add salt and pepper to taste
- Remove roast from oven and let rest for 5 minutes. In mean time, remove potatoes and carrots and set aside. Slice roast and pour gravy over slices for serving.
If you find this Beef Pot Roast with Gravy (Gluten and Dairy Free) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.