Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peppered Black Vinegar Beef Jerky recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peppered Black Vinegar Beef Jerky recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We’re Going To Be Looking At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you will discover that the usage of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. Unlike other products you are able to purchase on the market today this item is going to have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. Another thing I want to mention regarding the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it’s a thing that can be used for both. In this post we’re going to be looking at a few of the benefits that are connected with the use of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
Something else you will find coconut oil is very useful for is to be used on your hair and skin, and this is obviously something you would never do with other cooking oils. For folks who end up suffering from different sorts of rashes you may want to think about rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this can help you heal the rash. The reason this can help with rashes is due to the antioxidants that are in this oil, but you are additionally going to see that this can be used on a daily basis to present you with younger looking skin.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. For those who have other oils in your home I would recommend eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits which can be associated with it. Something you may or may not understand is that within an incredibly short time frame there are going to be vitamin supplement companies marketing the utilization of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peppered black vinegar beef jerky recipe. To make peppered black vinegar beef jerky you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Peppered Black Vinegar Beef Jerky:
- Prepare 1⁄2 pound beef loin
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup black vinegar
- Take 2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- Take 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar
- Use 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- You need 1-1⁄2 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- Use 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare 1-1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Provide As needed water to seal with
- Take 1 quart ziploc bag
Steps to make Peppered Black Vinegar Beef Jerky:
- Thinly slice the beef. Put on the grill unseasoned. Lightly grill for about 7 minutes total. Then remove from the fire.
- Get the black vinegar and seasonings together. Season the beef.
- Add the oil, vinegar, and sugar to a bowl and mix.
- Put the seasoned beef in the bag. Add the liquids and coat each piece. Submerge the bag up to the opening, without getting water in bag and seal it. You now have it vacuumed sealed. Set into refrigerator overnight. I left in the refrigerator for 60 hours.
- I put my beef slices on parchment paper on a sheet pan. I put in the oven on dehydrate. Then I dehydrated it till it was like I liked it!!!! It took 6 hours. Serve I hope you enjoy!!! The dehydrator temperature is 150°Fahrenheit.
If you find this Peppered Black Vinegar Beef Jerky recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.