Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roast beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you should have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really awesome for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, however, that simply eating beans will undo the damaging effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What we are saying is that substituting in beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a great idea. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you are likely to not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roast beef stew recipe. You can have roast beef stew using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roast beef stew:
- Prepare 1 kg roast beef chopped into stew pieces
- Take 1 onion
- You need 1 grated tomato
- Take 30 ml Tomato sauce
- Use 1 tsp steak n chops
- Get 1 tsp bbq
- Prepare 1 tsp lamb spice
- Use 1 cube beef stock
- You need 1 tsp minced garlic and ginger
- Prepare 3 tbs brown onion
Instructions to make Roast beef stew:
- Rinse and cook the meat. Then after chopping the onion then pour it to the meat.
- Crumble the beef stock, then stir and spice the meat will all the spices.
- Then add garlic and ginger stir.
- Then add grated tomato and tomato sauce and a teaspoon of sugar to minimise the sourness of the tomato
- Once the meat and the gravy is delicious then prepare the soups
- Then the soup will thickens the stew gravy.
- We enjoy the roast beef stew with pap all cooked on charcoal braai stand
If you find this Roast beef stew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.