Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy stir fried beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy stir fried beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs pretty much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This partcular antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they won’t accumulate in your body and or cause issues for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are lots of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy stir fried beef recipe. You can have spicy stir fried beef using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy stir fried beef:
- Use 3 tbsp coconut oil
- You need 2 egg whites
- Prepare 2 slice fresh red chiles
- Get 3 clove garlic
- Use 300 grams ground beef
- Use 1⁄2 chicken stock
- Take 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Use 1 tsp tamari
- Use 1⁄4 tsp chinese five-spuce powder
- You need 2 large basil
Instructions to make Spicy stir fried beef:
- Add 2 tbsp of the coconut oil aand swirl around the pan. Add the chiles and garlic.
- Add beef and stir fry until brown. After 2minutes, add chicken stock and siimmer for 3-5 minutes
- Mix in the fish sauce; tamari and five-spice powder. Toss in the basil and as soon as it wilted, remove the pan from the heat. Add sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
- Lastly, at the different pan, add 1tbsp of the coconut oil, cracked the egg into the center and fry until cooked to your liking. 2-3minutes
If you find this Spicy stir fried beef recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.