Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef filet steak and black pepper sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef filet steak and black pepper sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you need to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you recall being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have plenty of good stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Apples are known to have loads of soluble fiber which functions kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL cholesterol levels go down by as much as 8%! That’s a fantastic number if you’re endeavoring to make your heart healthy!
There are many foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef filet steak and black pepper sauce recipe. To make beef filet steak and black pepper sauce you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef filet steak and black pepper sauce:
- Get 3 each beef filet steak
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- You need 1 tbsp coarse ground black pepper
- Prepare 1 large juice of lemon or 2 if small plus zest
- You need 3 tbsp vinergar I use malt you could use apple cider
- Get 1 tbsp balsamic vinergar
- Use 1 tbsp soya sauce
- You need 1 tbsp lime juice
- Prepare 1 pinch dried cilantro/corriander a teaspoon if you have fresh
- Prepare 1 pinch oregano
- Use 1 pinch thyme
- Provide 1 pinch marjoram
- Get 1 pinch sage
- Use 1 pinch cumin powder
Instructions to make Beef filet steak and black pepper sauce:
- Mix all marinade /sauce ingredients together.
- Add steak.Marinate for at least an hour in covered dish infridge.You could do this the day before if you wish.Bring it out of fridge a bit before you want to cook it.You dont want ice cold meat going in the pan as it toughens the meat.
- Dredge the meat in flour extra sprinkle of salt and black pepper cook to your own liking in frying pan.Or bbq which ever you like.
- The marinade is turned into the sauce.I add about teaspoon of butter to dish,about a teaspoon of allpurpose flour and stir together.
- Put in microwave for 30 secs check maybe another 30 secs check that it has a thick sauce consistancy.This part is somthing you just keep checking as it depends on the steaks as to how much they have soaked up of the sauce as to how much you have left.
- If you dont have a microwave just put it in a pot on a low heat.Stir continually until you have a thick sauce.If it dosent start to thicken sprinkle a little more flour in.Stir and give a few more secs in microwave or in pot
- Taste sauce.You can add more pepper or salt or lemon juice or soya sauce to your own taste.Fow those who like really hot sauce add a little chilli or tobassco to it.
If you find this Beef filet steak and black pepper sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.