Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Style Homemade Spaghetti with meat sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Style Homemade Spaghetti with meat sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you must have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Blueberries are good for helping your heart be healthy. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts so much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. If your body has the ability to easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to accumulate in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, essentially, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to begin consuming these health food each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian style homemade spaghetti with meat sauce recipe. You can cook italian style homemade spaghetti with meat sauce using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Style Homemade Spaghetti with meat sauce:
- Take 1⁄4 cup extra virgin oil
- You need 1 1⁄2 lb extra lean ground beef
- Provide 1 medium carrot finely grated
- Take 1⁄2 medium onion finely diced
- Provide 8 cloves large garlic
- Provide 2 cans organic mushrooms
- Take 2 (28 oz) cans tomato sauce
- Provide 3 large ripe tomatoes pealed and crushed
- Provide 1 red bell peppers finely diced
- Provide 1 tsp thyme
- Provide 1 tsp oregano
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup basil
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp garlic powder
- You need 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- You need 4 bay leaves
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp salt for taste
- You need 1⁄4 tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare 1 cup beef broth
- Take 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Take Finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Take 1 pack regular spaghetti noodles
Steps to make Italian Style Homemade Spaghetti with meat sauce:
- Boil your spaghetti noodles then rinse and set aside
- Take a pot and heat up olive oil then sauté garlic and onions
- Add ground beef after 2 minutes of sautéing the garlic and onions and coon until meat is fully brown
- Add all of the spices including brown sugar and cook for 1 minute
- Add carrots and mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes
- Add red bell peppers, parsley crushed tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes
- Add tomato paste tomato sauce and beef broth and cook for 15 minutes stirring occasionally so the sauce won’t burn at the bottom of the pot
- Add salt for taste as desired. Pour on top of spaghetti noodles and sprinkle freshly shredded Parmesan cheese on top
- Goes well with garlic bread
If you find this Italian Style Homemade Spaghetti with meat sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.