Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kare-Kare recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kare-Kare recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you must have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Keep reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain loads of great stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. The truth is that eating just a single Red Delicious apple each day can trigger as much as an eight percent decrease in your bad cholesterol levels. This is a terrific number for a person who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods that are terrific for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to begin eating these hearty foods daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kare-kare recipe. You can have kare-kare using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kare-Kare:
- Get 3 lbs oxtail (cut in 2 inch slices) you can also use tripe or beef slices
- You need 1 bundle sitaw or long beans
- Prepare 2 bundles bok choi / pechay
- Use 1 medium eggplant cut into 6 pieces
- Use 6 cloves garlic minced
- Provide 1 medium onion, sliced
- Use 1 cup ground peanuts
- Use 1 cup peanut butter
- Provide 1⁄2 cup shrimp paste
- Provide 3 cups pork/beef broth
- Provide 1⁄2 cup toasted ground rice
- Take 1 tsp achuete powder
- Use 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Get salt & pepper for taste
Steps to make Kare-Kare:
- In a large pot boil ox tail until soft then set aside. Usually takes 2 hours. For faster result put in oven and bake for 10 minutes each side at 400 degrees before boiling
- In a wok, sauté garlic and onion
- Add pork & fish sauce and cook for a 5 minutes
- Add 2 1⁄2 cups of pork/beef broth, salt, achuete, ground peanuts and peanut butter and simmer for 5 minutes
- Add toasted ground rice and simmer for 5 minutes
- Add vegetables and cook until vegetables are tender. Stir occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Serve with white steamed rice and bagoong (shrimp paste)
If you find this Kare-Kare recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.