Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Filipino Sweet Spaghetti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Filipino Sweet Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filipino Sweet Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Have you ever heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have many good stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to contain lots of soluble fiber which functions sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. One Red Delicious apple daily can make your bad cholesterol levels fall by as much as 8 percent! That’s a wonderful number for a person who desires a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to filipino sweet spaghetti recipe. To cook filipino sweet spaghetti you need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Filipino Sweet Spaghetti:
- You need 1 pack spaghetti noodles
- Take 1 1b lean ground beef
- Get 1 pack red Filipino hot dog sliced
- You need 1 can large tomato sauce
- You need 1 can small tomato paste
- Get 3 small very ripe tomatoes
- Provide 2 medium red bell pepper sliced
- Prepare 1 cup mushrooms
- Provide 2 small onions chopped
- Take 1 head garlic minced
- You need 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- Provide 1 large bottle of jufran banana sauce
- Get 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- Prepare 3 tbsp oil
- You need 1⁄4 tbsp chili pepper
- Provide 1⁄4 tbsp paprika
- Use 1⁄8 stick butter
- Prepare 1 cup water (optional)
- Take Add salt as necessary for taste but not required
Steps to make Filipino Sweet Spaghetti:
- Put 5 cups of water in a pasta pot and boil one bag or box of spaghetti noodles adding 1⁄8 stick of butter so the noodles won't stick together. Make sure u don't over cook the noodles. Drain when cooked and set aside
- Cut all tomatoes and red peppers, hot dogs, mushrooms and set aside
- Take a large pot add oil and heat then sauté garlic and onions together
- Add ground beef and sauté until meat is brown in color then add hot dogs
- Add tomatoes, red pepper, and mushrooms and cooks for 5-8 minutes
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste and jufran sauce and stir and cook for 10 minutes
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar, paprika, and chili powder and stir and cook for 3 minutes
- Add water if necessary and taste. Stir and cook for 15 more minutes then let it sit and simmer on low heat for 10 more minutes
- Add sauce to noodles! Beat with some cheese! Enjoy!
If you find this Filipino Sweet Spaghetti recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.