Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you must have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? Continue reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is basically the healthiest food out there. You already know this since, by now, you’ve likely been taught to consume fish at least two times each week. This is especially true for those with heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are not in good shape. Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish in at least two meals every week.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these health food every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti recipe. You can have spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti:
- Use 1 box dry spaghetti, uncooked
- Get onion powder
- Take garlic powder
- Provide 5 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- Get 1 can (24 oz) each) Hunt's Traditional Pasta Sauce
- Take 1 can (24 oz) each) meat pasta sauce
- Take 1 can (24 oz) each) herb and cheese pasta sauce
- Provide shredded mozzarella, optional
- Use Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
Instructions to make Spaghetti:
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Add beef to a pan over medium hear and cook until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- Add pasta sauce to skillet; stir together. Simmer covered over medium-low heat 10 minutes or until hot. Drain spaghetti. Serve meat sauce with spaghetti. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
If you find this Spaghetti recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.