Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Shanghai Lumpia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shanghai Lumpia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Remember when your mom and dad would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have numerous minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to be rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause clogging. One Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL cholesterol levels fall by as much as eight percent! This is an awesome number for somebody who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin eating these hearty foods every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shanghai lumpia recipe. You can cook shanghai lumpia using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shanghai Lumpia:
- Get 1 lb ground beef
- You need 1 medium onion finely chopped
- Get 8 cloves garlic minced
- Use 1 lb ground pork
- Prepare 1 cup finely cut celery
- Take 1 cup finely cut carrots
- Provide 1⁄2 cup red sweet potato finely cut
- Prepare 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Get 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- You need 2 packs egg roll wrappers
- Get 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp corn starch
- Get 3 tbsp water
- Take 3 cups oil for frying
- Take 2 eggs beaten
Instructions to make Shanghai Lumpia:
- Take a large wok and pour olive oil and wait for it to warm up then sauté onion and garlic for 4 minutes
- Add ground pork and ground beef and cook until they are fully brown
- Add celery, carrots, and sweet potato and cook for 2 minutes
- Add oyster sauce and soy sauce cook for another 2 minutes. Do not over cook.
- Take it out and drain the excess liquid and let it sit to cool off
- While it's cooling off time to make your paste. Take a small pot and pour cornstarch and water in medium high. Keep stirring until liquid becomes thicker. Take it out when you have your desired amount of thickness. Let it sit out in room temperature until it cools off
- While you're waiting separate your egg roll wrappers AP it is easier to grab when you are ready to start wrapping
- When your lumpia is cool take your beaten eggs and mix it in to make it sticky
- When you're ready take your wrapper and place it down with one corner facing your.
- Put 1-2 tbsp of Lumpia and start rolling very tightly until you almost reach the top.
- Then fold the two sides in making an envelope shape. Take your paste and put some to the remaining wrapper on top then fold and seal.
- Repeat this process until you have wrapped everything then immediate place in the freezer.
- When it's frozen take it out and cut it into 2-3 pieces then take a frying pan and add your oil and wait for it to warm up then cook and enjoy!
If you find this Shanghai Lumpia recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.