Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vietnamese lemongrass beef recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vietnamese lemongrass beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vietnamese lemongrass beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are extremely beneficial for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that just ingesting beans will make your heart be much healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that putting beans on your green salad in place of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are delicious and you never know, you may prefer them to your burgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Start eating these health food daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vietnamese lemongrass beef recipe. To make vietnamese lemongrass beef you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vietnamese lemongrass beef:
- Get 300 g sirloin steak (flank steak works well too)
- Use 3 lemongrass sticks finely chopped
- Take 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- You need 2 shallots finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tbsp soy sauce
- You need 3⁄4 tbsp fish sauce (or 1tbsp if you can get Vietnamese fish sauce)
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp siracha
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Chinese five spice
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp black pepper
- You need 1⁄2 tsp sugar
Steps to make Vietnamese lemongrass beef:
- Slice the beef, against the grain. Finely chop the garlic, lemongrass and shallot. Add 1⁄3 of each to the beef, plus the soy, fish sauce, oil, siracha, five spice, pepper and sugar and marinate for 2 hours.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add the lemongrass and fry for 20 secs. Then add the shallot and fry for 20 secs. Then add the garlic and fry for 20 secs.
- Add the marinated beef and fry for a minute on each side. Then remove from the heat, cover and leave to rest for a few minutes. Then serve with rice and greens (I stir fried cabbage and tenderstem broccoli with a little garlic, lemongrass, shallot and soy)
If you find this Vietnamese lemongrass beef recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.