Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Steak With 2 Varieties of Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Steak With 2 Varieties of Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Know that fish is just about the healthiest food out there. You’re probably already aware of this because your physician has told you to consume some fish two times or threee times each week. This is especially true for those whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try eating fish twice every week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Incorporate these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak with 2 varieties of sauce recipe. To cook beef steak with 2 varieties of sauce you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Steak With 2 Varieties of Sauce:
- Take 2 steaks Beef
- You need 1 packages Maitake mushrooms
- Use 1 Eggplant
- You need 1⁄2 Japanese leek
- Get 1⁄4 each Red and Yellow Pepper
- Get 2 clove Garlic
- Get 1 Fresh parsley
- Provide 1 Olive oil
- You need 1 Salt
- Prepare 1 Pepper
Instructions to make Beef Steak With 2 Varieties of Sauce:
- Let the meat return to room temperature and season them with the salt and pepper. Cut off the tendon parts .
- Cut the leek into 5.6 cm pieces. Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise and then dice it. Cut the maitake into easy to eat pieces. Cook them on a grill or in an oven until they are golden brown, and then they are ready.
- 1) Slice the garlic and finely chop the parsley. Next, gently stir fry the sliced garlic in olive oil on low heat. Add in salt and pepper to adjust the seasoning to suit your tastes. 2) Add a small amount of either black sugar syrup or honey to the balsamic vinegar and let it simmer.
- Add some oil and butter to a frying pan, then add the meat and cook on high heat. Once the meat is a browned, turn it over and cook on high heat to lock in the flavor. After that, lower the heat and cook it to your desired doneness. Take out the meat and slice it into pieces. Coat with the parsley and balsamic sauces, and it's ready!
If you find this Beef Steak With 2 Varieties of Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.