Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Beans–would you believe it?–are super good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that merely eating beans will make your heart be much healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you might not miss eating meat.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese soya sauce beef shank (served cold)鹵水牛展 recipe. To make chinese soya sauce beef shank (served cold)鹵水牛展 you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展:
- Take 2 kg Beef Shank
- Use 4 slice Ginger
- You need 5 Garlic Cloves
- Provide 150 ml Light Soya Sauce
- Provide 150 ml Dark Soya Sauce
- Provide 40 ml ShaoXing Wine
- Prepare 1 cube (30 g) Rock Sugar
- Take 4 spoonful Peppercorns 花椒
- Take 8-10 Star Anise 八角
- Get 1 piece chinese Cinnamon 桂皮
- Provide 8-10 Dried Laurel Leaves (Bay Leaves) 乾月桂葉
- Take Seasoning
- Use 2 tsp Five spice powder
- Provide 1 tsp chicken powder
Steps to make Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展:
- Here are the main ingredients check the list above.
- Boil a pot of water throw in those beef with 3 slice of ginger for 3 mins. This will remove the blood smell inside the meat. Then Rinse the beef and place aside. I prefer lean beef so if theres fat i will cut them out.
- Now throw in all the Ingredients and Seasonings etc inside the pot, except the beef then make it to a boil. Some people will place those in Teabags or sacks but im just too lazy. Place those beef inside the pot and pour hot water until meat is covered. When its boiling switch to "low heat" and simmer it for 2 hours lids covered.
- During the process Flip those beef around every 30mins so the sauce can be covered evenly and check if its burning etc. I would taste the sauce which will be 40% more salty with little sweetness to it. If not add in more seasonings. There should be also a taste of peppercorn, star anise and bay leave etc if not add in more. After 2 hours switch off the heat with lids covered and leave it for 6 hours.
- After 6 hours scrape out those peppercorn off (thats what u get if u are lazy not placing those inside a sack before cooking ;) then wrap it up and place in fridge. As for the leftover sauce filter it, wrapped and use them as a dipping sauce or sauce for rice.
- After a few hours in fridge slice them up in thin slices served cold. As for the sauce reheat first and cool to room temperature as a dipping sauce. Beef can last for 3 days in fridge. Done!
If you find this Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.