Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork and Potatoes in Soy Sauce (Adobo) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork and Potatoes in Soy Sauce (Adobo) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you must have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Go on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the heartiest food you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this because your health care provider has instructed you to consume some fish twice or thrice each week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts are not in good shape. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to process bad cholesterol. Try consuming fish in at least two meals every week.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start eating these hearty foods each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork and potatoes in soy sauce (adobo) recipe. You can cook pork and potatoes in soy sauce (adobo) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork and Potatoes in Soy Sauce (Adobo):
- Use 1⁄2 kg Pork or chicken or beef
- You need 3 cloves garlic
- Provide 1 red onion
- Get 1 green/red chilli (optional)
- Get Soy sauce
- You need cooking oil
- You need spring onion choped
- Prepare White vinegar
- You need sugar
- Provide salt
- Get black pepper
Instructions to make Pork and Potatoes in Soy Sauce (Adobo):
- On this recipe i used presure cooker to tenderize the meat faster. so first saute that garlic and onion until fragrant
- Add the meat and season with salt and pepper then let it cook for about 5 minutes
- Add the soy sauce for about a cup of it the proportion of soy to vinegar is always 2:1
- Add the potatoes and vinegar for about a half cup of it then season with sugar for about 2 tbsp of it the lid is on and cook in the presure cooker for 10 minutes
- Top with spring onion. serve and enjoy your food ☺
If you find this Pork and Potatoes in Soy Sauce (Adobo) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.