Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Smokey Taco Beef Jerky recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Smokey Taco Beef Jerky recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smokey Taco Beef Jerky recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Blueberries are great for your heart. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol found in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol as well as fats. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are particularly great for the heart, though. Try to introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smokey taco beef jerky recipe. To cook smokey taco beef jerky you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Smokey Taco Beef Jerky:
- Provide 2 lbs ground tenderloin tips (any lean grd beef will work)
- Provide 1 package taco seasoning
- Provide 3 drops liquid smoke
- Get 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Provide 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
Steps to make Smokey Taco Beef Jerky:
- Grind 2 lbs of lean beef, I used tenderloin tips. Any lean cut will work or pre ground is fine too.
- Add all ingredients together and let marinate overnight.
- Stuff into a jerky gun and squeeze out onto the dehydrator racks. I used a wide tip, it has about half an inch opening. I've made this with a 1⁄4 or so size similar to a Slim Jim size and just didn't get the tenderness I wanted.
- Dehydrate according to the instructions for your dehydrator or use the oven at the lowest temperature. Mine took about 28-30 hrs.
- Bag, tag and devour!
If you find this Smokey Taco Beef Jerky recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.