Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Crispy chilli beef recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy chilli beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy chilli beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that you must have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. Here’s a fact: Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol in grapes. This partcular antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you take in. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to amass in your body or cause your heart to have problems. That means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy chilli beef recipe. To cook crispy chilli beef you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy chilli beef:
- Use 350 g thin-cut steak strips very thinly sliced
- Prepare 3 tbsp cornflour
- Take 2 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- Get 100 ml olive oil
- You need 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- Take 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- Prepare 4 spring onions, sliced, green and white parts separated
- Prepare 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Prepare thumb-sized piece ginger, cut into matchsticks
- Use 4 tbsp rice wine vinegar or white wine vinegar
- Use 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Get 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Get 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
Steps to make Crispy chilli beef:
- Add steak strips in a bowl and toss in 3 tbsp cornflour and 2 tsp Chinese five-spice powder.
- Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan until hot, then add the beef and fry until golden and crisp
- Scoop out the beef and drain on kitchen paper or plate. Pour away all but a little of the existing oil.
- Add 1 thinly sliced red pepper, ½ thinly sliced red chilli, sliced white ends of 4 spring onions, 2 crushed garlic cloves and thumb-sized piece ginger, cut into matchsticks, to the pan. Stir-fry for 3 mins to soften, but don’t let the garlic and ginger burn.
- Mix the 4 tbsp rice wine vinegar or white wine vinegar, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce and 2 tbsp tomato ketchup in a jug with 2 tbsp water, then pour over the veg.
- Bubble for 2 mins, then add the beef back to the pan, toss well to coat.
- Serve the beef with rice. Scattered with the remaining ½ sliced red chilli and sliced green parts of the spring onions on top
If you find this Crispy chilli beef recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.