Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Chilli dry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Chilli dry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Chilli dry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember when your parents would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain many great stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. They contain tons of soluble fiber which functions sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. One Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels decrease by as much as 8%! This is a great number for a person who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, though. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef chilli dry recipe. To cook beef chilli dry you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Chilli dry:
- Provide 1 ) Beef undercut cut in thin strips 1 piece
- Use 2 ) Marinate with 3) Ginger/Garlic paste 1+1 tsp
- You need 4 ) Salt 1⁄2 tsp 5) Pepper 1⁄2 tsp
- Get 6 ) Vinegar 3 tsp 7) Tenderizer 1 tsp
- You need 8 ) Leave for 2 hours 9) Oil 1⁄4 cup 10) Onions 2
- You need 11 ) Green chilies 2 12) Salt/pepper/ Chinese Salt 1⁄2 tsp
- Prepare 13 ) Chile Garlic 1 tsp
Instructions to make Beef Chilli dry:
- Heat oil, fry the marinated meat and cook till the water dries
- Then add the onions and fry for sometime till it gets soft then add the chilies and seasoning
- Serve with garlic-fried rice.
If you find this Beef Chilli dry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.