Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for FILIPINO STYLE SPAGHETTI recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best FILIPINO STYLE SPAGHETTI recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to FILIPINO STYLE SPAGHETTI recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that fish is just about the healthiest food out there. You’re probably already aware of this as your health care provider has advised you to ingest some fish two times or threee times each week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts are unhealthy. Fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to break down bad cholesterol. Try to include fish in two meals each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin consuming these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to filipino style spaghetti recipe. You can cook filipino style spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make FILIPINO STYLE SPAGHETTI:
- You need 1 kg Pasta
- Provide 1 kg Spaghetti Sauce
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 cup Water
- Prepare 1 small onion, chopped
- Get 3 clove garlic, minced
- Provide 1⁄2 kg hotdog, sliced diagonally
- You need 1⁄2 kg corned beef
- Provide 1⁄2 Cheese, grated
- Provide 1 Sugar
Steps to make FILIPINO STYLE SPAGHETTI:
- Cook pasta according to instructions in the packaging. Set aside
- Saute garlic and onion until aromatic.
- Put the hotdog and cook for 3mins
- Add the corned beef and cook for another 2mins
- Add the sauce and water and let it simmer. with occasional stirring
- Add sugar until the desired sweetness of sauce.
- Add the cheese and let it simmer for another 3mins with occasional stirring.
- Mix the pasta in the sauce.
- Add grated cheese on top and serve :)
If you find this FILIPINO STYLE SPAGHETTI recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.