Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mongolian beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mongolian beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is probably the healthiest food you can eat up. You probably know this as you’ve probably been told to see to it that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for those whose hearts are not in good shape. Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try including fish in two meals each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mongolian beef recipe. You can cook mongolian beef using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mongolian beef:
- Get ingredients
- Get 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Provide 6 green onions sliced diagonally 2 inch long
- Prepare 2 lb beef London broil thinly sliced
- Provide 3 tsp minced garlic
- Take marinade
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- Take 1⁄4 cup Chinese Shaoxing wine
- Prepare 2 tbsp cornstarch
- Use sauce
- Provide 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 3 dash white pepper powder
- Use 1⁄3 tsp crushed chili flakes
- Use 2 tbsp sugar or to taste
- You need 4 medium onion
- Get 2 tsp hoisin sauce
- Use 1 tsp sesame seed oil
- Use 2 inches ginger
Steps to make Mongolian beef:
- Thinly slice the beef
- Marinate the beef for 30 minutes. In a hot pan or hot wok add 1 tablespoon of oil add beef, and stir fry till half done remove and set aside.
- Chop the onion coarsely
- Peel the ginger
- Slice the ginger thinly then slice like matchstick style
- Slice green onion two inch on a diagonal
- Add onions and ginger to the wok with juices of beef after about 2-3 minutes of cooking add the beef to the onions stir a bit add sauce let cook till thick the sauce also includes the marinating liquid used on beef mix well in wok stir it will thicken a bit.
- Add green onions stir a bit serve with rice
If you find this Mongolian beef recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.