Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Continue reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Beans, unbelievably, are actually good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will neutralize the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we are saying is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Luckily, beans are really tasty and who knows…you might not even miss real chicken or beef.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start consuming these health food every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak recipe. You can have salisbury steak using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salisbury Steak:
- Use Salisbury steak
- Get 1⁄2 kilo Ground beef
- You need 1 pc Beef cube
- Use 6 tbsp Bread crumbs
- Provide 2 tbsp mustard powder (optional)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- You need 2 tbsps Worcestershire sauce
- Take 1⁄4 tsp Ground black pepper
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Salt
- Use 3 tbsp Butter
- Prepare 3 tbsps Olive Oil
- Prepare Gravy
- Use 1 pc Beef cube
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- Get 1 pc Onion (sliced)
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- You need 2 cups Water
- Use 2 tbsp Corn starch (dissolved in water)
Instructions to make Salisbury Steak:
- Combine all steak ingredients except for the oil and butter.
- Freeze the beef cube and grate it into the mixture. Mix everything together.
- Scoop 3-4 tablespoons of the mixture and roll into a ball. Flatten it and place in a clean plate.
- Melt butter in a pan and add olive oil. Pan fry each side for 4 mins. Set aside.
- Prepare the gravy by putting the oil used to cook with the burger patty into a sauce pan.
- Sauté the onion until soft. Add ketchup, Worchestershire sauce and water. Let it boil.
- Add the beef cube. Stir and continue to cook for 2 mins.
- Add the dissolved corn starch in water. Stir until gravy thickens.
- Pour the gravy onto the salisbury steak.
If you find this Salisbury Steak recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.