Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mongolian Beef recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mongolian Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mongolian Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are certain that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are really beneficial for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans might not have a good smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. This does not mean, though, that merely eating beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, however, is that putting kidney beans on your green salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Fortunately, beans are delicious and you never know, you may prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Try incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mongolian beef recipe. To make mongolian beef you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mongolian Beef:
- You need Beef (your choice, skirt steak works great)
- Provide Green beans
- Prepare Green onions
- Take Garlic
- Prepare Cornstartch
- Take 1 Egg,
- Take Salt
- You need Pepper
- Prepare Soy sauce
- Prepare Oyster sauce
Instructions to make Mongolian Beef:
- Wash and cut veggies to desired size. Set aside.
- Cut meat into 1⁄4" thick, or less, strips and put into a bowl.
- Mix 1⁄2 tbsp of soy sauce, 1⁄2 tbsp of cornstarch, salt, pepper and 1 egg into meat bowl. Set aside.
- Heat up wok and apply cold oil to prevent sticking. Remove any excess cornstarch and cook meat thoroughly. Set aside.
- Stir fry chopped garlic until fragrant and add green beans. Stir fry for 1-2 min.
- Add meat and 1⁄2 cup of water. Bring to a boil.
- Add 1⁄2 tbsp soy sauce and oyster sauce and stir until sauce thickens.
- Optional: if more thickness is desired, slowly add cornstarch/water mix until desired consistency. Be mindful to not add too much water based on quantity of food being cooked.
- Garnish with green onions and serve.
If you find this Mongolian Beef recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.