Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy chorizo & longaniza shrimp soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy chorizo & longaniza shrimp soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? Continue reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are very good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, however, that just consuming beans will undo the bad effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What we do mean is that subbing in beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a good idea. Fortunately, beans are super tasty and who knows…you might not even miss consuming real chicken or beef.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for improving your heart health. Incorporate these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chorizo & longaniza shrimp soup recipe. To cook spicy chorizo & longaniza shrimp soup you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy chorizo & longaniza shrimp soup:
- You need 2 lb shrimp
- Use 2 carrots
- Get 4 celery sticks
- Use 4 chiote "mexican squash"
- Take 1⁄2 onion
- Take 1 pinch paprika
- You need 1 tomatoe
- You need 1⁄2 tbsp garlic
- Get 1 cup cilantro
- Get 1⁄2 packages beef chorizo
- You need 1 cup fresh loganiza
- Provide 1 box low sodium chicken stock
- Use 1 tbsp chicken bullion
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Provide 1 tsp oregano
- Use 1⁄2 tsp cumin
Instructions to make Spicy chorizo & longaniza shrimp soup:
- start by cleaning and pilling shrimp use skins boil in seperate pot for stock for soup
- dice your veggies into bite size pieces
- cook your beef chorizo & loganiza in the pot your going to cook your shrimp in. once cooked about 7 minutes or so remove from pan to a separate bowl. now add 2 tspn olive oil cook onions n tomatoes down till tender. add your veggies in except cilantro cook for about 10-12 minutes on medium heat adding your spices.
- now add your chicken stock, strain your shrimp stock into pot & 2 cup of water bring to a simmer cook down veggies till tender.
- once your veggies are tender add your shrimp cook till they turn pink about 3-4 minutes turn off add cilantro.
- serve with limes.
If you find this Spicy chorizo & longaniza shrimp soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.