Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese-style Stir-fried Cauliflower recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese-style Stir-fried Cauliflower recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be either. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the healthiest food you can consume. You already know this as, by now, you’ve probably been taught to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Be aware that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to process bad cholesterol. Try including fish in at least two of your meals every week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese-style stir-fried cauliflower recipe. You can cook chinese-style stir-fried cauliflower using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese-style Stir-fried Cauliflower:
- Prepare 250 grams Cauliflower
- Use 2 Green peppers
- You need 180 to 200 grams Thinly sliced beef
- Use 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- Prepare 1 small clove Garlic
- You need 50 ml ◎Cooking sake
- Use 1 tsp ◎Chicken stock powder
- Provide 100 ml ◎Water
- Prepare 1 tbsp ◎Oyster sauce
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp ◎White sugar
- You need 1 katakuriko potato starch flour 1 tablespoon + water 3 tablespoons Katakuriko slurry
Steps to make Chinese-style Stir-fried Cauliflower:
- Chop the green pepper roughly, slice the cauliflower into 5-mm pieces and cut the beef into bite-sized pieces. Mince the garlic and mix the ◎ seasonings.
- Heat sesame oil and garlic in a pan, and when the garlic is fragrant, add the beef and stir-fry. After the beef is cooked through, add the vegetables.
- Fry the cauliflower until the edges are nicely browned and season with salt and pepper.
- After the vegetables are cooked through, add the combined ◎ seasonings and simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Push the meat and vegetables to one side of the pan. Add the katakuriko dissolved in water and stir quickly. When the sauce thickens, mix well to coat everything with the sauce.
- I made this dish with different ingredients such as malabar spinach.. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/169411-chinese-stir-fried-malabar-spinach-tsuru-murasaki
If you find this Chinese-style Stir-fried Cauliflower recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.