Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steak Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Know that fish is basically the healthiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has advised you to eat some fish twice or thrice each week. This is especially true for those with heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to consume fish in at least two meals every week.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are essentially good for the heart, however. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steak enchiladas recipe. To cook steak enchiladas you need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Steak Enchiladas:
- Get Corn tortillas
- Prepare 2-3 cups cooked beef steak, I used top sirloin, chopped small
- You need Refried beans
- You need lEnchilada sauce
- Prepare Shredded cheese
Steps to make Steak Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray thoroughly a 9x13 baking dish. In a skillet on high heat crisp and brown the steak. I added the drippings from the night before and reduced it.
- On a tortilla, put a spoon of beans, a spoon of steak, and a sprinkling of cheese. Roll it up and place seam side down. Continue rolling until your dish is full. Pour sauce over all of it.
- I baked it covered for about 30 minutes. Took it out and uncovered it and sprinkled more cheese on top. Returned it to the oven for a few minutes then took it out and let it sit for a bit. Served with sour cream and all the good fixins
If you find this Steak Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.