Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mom's 70s Chinese Pepper Steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mom's 70s Chinese Pepper Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's 70s Chinese Pepper Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Your heart needs blueberries. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs pretty much like the resveratrol in grapes. This antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to clog your system and cause heart problems. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's 70s chinese pepper steak recipe. You can cook mom's 70s chinese pepper steak using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mom's 70s Chinese Pepper Steak:
- Provide sauce
- Use 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- Get 1⁄2 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup beef bullion
- Use 1⁄4 cup water
- You need 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Use Ingredients
- You need 1 1⁄2 lb sirloin steak, 1 inch thick, cut into thin 2 inch long strips
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Get 1 clove garlic, crushed
- You need 1 tsp salt
- You need 1 tsp ground ginger
- Get 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Use 3 medium green bell peppers, julienned
- Provide 2 medium onions
- Take 1 6-ounce can of water chestnuts, drained
- Use 4 green onions, chopped
Instructions to make Mom's 70s Chinese Pepper Steak:
- Add the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Sprinkle the strips of sirloin with the ginger powder and black pepper. Mix by hand to coat evenly. Set aside.
- In a skillet or wok, heat the oil and garlic over medium high heat for about 5 minutes to allow the garlic to infuse with the oil.
- Add the seasoned strips of sirloin to the hot oil and stir fry until you no longer see any pink on the beef. About 5 minutes. Remove the meat to a bowl and set aside.
- Now add the peppers and water chestnuts to the hot oil and stir fry for about 4 minutes.
- Next, add the onion and continue stir frying until the onions are translucent.
- Add the sirloin back in and give it a couple of stirs. Before you add the sauce, give it a stir because the cornstarch will have settled to the bottom. Stir the sauce into the meat and veggies. Raise the heat and continue stirring until sauce thickens.
- Turn off the heat and toss in the green onion pieces. Give it a couple of stirs.
- Serve hot over rice with plenty of sauce.
If you find this Mom's 70s Chinese Pepper Steak recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.