Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spaghetti And Meatballs In Tomato Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spaghetti And Meatballs In Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti And Meatballs In Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Continue reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are full of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol in grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to accumulate in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, essentially, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to begin consuming these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti and meatballs in tomato sauce recipe. To cook spaghetti and meatballs in tomato sauce you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spaghetti And Meatballs In Tomato Sauce:
- Provide Spaghetti
- Get Salt
- Prepare 1⁄2 tbsp Olive oil
- Prepare Oil
- Take 2 cup Minced beef
- Get 1 envelope Knorr kofta spices mix or your choice of spices.
- Prepare 1 can Garlic flavored tomato sauce
- You need Parmesan cheese
- Get 3 tbsp Tomato paste
Instructions to make Spaghetti And Meatballs In Tomato Sauce:
- Boil your spaghetti in salted water.
- Drain your spaghetti and add half tablespoon of olive oil (I love adding olive oil to noodles it gives a nice taste !) , then put aside.
- Mix your beef with salt ,pepper, and spices. Then shape in to meatballs.
- Fry your meatballs in oil.
- Prepare your sauce pan and add abit of olive oil.
- Add the tomato sauce, tomato paste ,a bit of salt and half a cup of water. Then cover for 10 minutes.
- Add then your meatballs. And abit of Parmesan cheese and let it cook for another 15-20 minutes or until done.
- Serve your spaghetti with your meatball sauce topped with some Parmesan cheese ! Happy meal☺️☺️☺️
If you find this Spaghetti And Meatballs In Tomato Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.