Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Spaghetti Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Spaghetti Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is possibly the healthiest food you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this because your health care provider has told you to ingest some fish at least two or three times every week. This is particularly true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to break down bad cholesterol. Include fish in two meals per week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start eating these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy spaghetti bake recipe. You can have easy spaghetti bake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Spaghetti Bake:
- Get 1 1⁄2 tsp seasoned salt
- Get 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- Get 1 lb ground beef
- Take 640 ml pasta sauce
- Get pinch salt
- Provide 450 grams capellini pasta (or spaghetti)
- Take 3 cup shredded mixed cheddar
- Take 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese (optional)
Instructions to make Easy Spaghetti Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large frying pan add ground beef, sprinkle with seasoning and add minced onions. Cook until beef is browned.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Mix in pasta and cook until al dente; drain.
- Mix pasta sauce and beef mixture into pasta.
- Pour half of the pasta into a 9x13" baking dish. Sprinkle half the shredded cheese over the top. Add remaining pasta and sprinkle the rest of the shredded cheese and the parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Serve with salad and garlic bread. Enjoy!
If you find this Easy Spaghetti Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.