Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mongolian Beef (蒙古牛肉) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mongolian Beef (蒙古牛肉) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Have you heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of great stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. They contain tons of soluble fiber which works like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can trigger as much as an eight percent fall in your bad cholesterol levels. This is a terrific number for a person who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mongolian beef (蒙古牛肉) recipe. You can cook mongolian beef (蒙古牛肉) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mongolian Beef (蒙古牛肉):
- Prepare 500 gr Flank steak, cut into thin strips
- Use 3 bunches green onions cut into 2 inch pieces
- Prepare corn starch for coating
- You need 2 tsp ginger minced
- Prepare 5 cloves garlic, minced
- Take cooking oil
- Prepare 2 tsp chinese cooking wine
- Prepare 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- You need 1 tsp sesame oil
- Get 1⁄4 tsp black pepper
- You need 2 tsp cornstarch
- You need to taste brown sugar, soy sauce and water
Steps to make Mongolian Beef (蒙古牛肉):
- Coat the beef strips in cornstarch then add some oil to a large pan in a medium high heat. Cook until browned on both sides(about 2minutes). Remove the meat from the wok and set aside. Discard all but 1tbsp of the oil.
- For the sauce : combine soy sauce, water, brown sugar, black pepper,cornstarch,sesame oil and chinese cooking wine to a medium bowl and stir(try to taste)
- Add the ginger and garlic to the pan and sauté for about 15 seconds.then add the sauce and let it come to a boil.
- Add the steak back in and let the sauce thicken for about 1minute.
- Add the green onions, stir to combine everything and cook for about 30seconds. - Garnish with sesame seeds and serve immediately with steamed rice 😘
If you find this Mongolian Beef (蒙古牛肉) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.