Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Puertorican bistec (beef stew) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Puertorican bistec (beef stew) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are terrific for your heart. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they will not amass in your body or cause problems for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to puertorican bistec (beef stew) recipe. To make puertorican bistec (beef stew) you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Puertorican bistec (beef stew):
- Use 2 lb sirloin steak, sliced
- Use 1⁄4 cup distilled vinegar
- You need 1 envelope sazon seasoning
- You need 2 tbsp adobo season salt or to taste
- Provide 1 can 16oz. diced tomatoes, undrained (optional)
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup sofrito
- Take 2 1⁄2 tbsp black pepper
- Provide 1⁄2 cup olives with pimento
- Provide 1 large onion, sliced half moon
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup cooking wine, white or red ( I use red goya wine)
- Provide 3 medium potatoes, peeled & quartered
- Prepare 3 can 16oz. beef stock
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Use 1 tbsp minced garlic
Instructions to make Puertorican bistec (beef stew):
- I start peeling cutting potatoes first & place in cold water just to get them out the way.
- Cook steak in olive oil on medium-high heat. Season with salt & pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, then add garlic.
- When steak half thoroughly cooked add vinegar and wine. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add rest of ingredients, except tomatoes. They go in last 10 minutes of cooking, if you decide to use. Bring to a boil.
- After 5 minutes of boiling, lower heat to simmer & cover. Cook for 30-45 minutes until meat tender.
- Serve with red or white rice & beans, & salad.
If you find this Puertorican bistec (beef stew) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.