Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that fish is basically the healthiest food out there. You probably know this since you’ve likely been told to see to it that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is basically true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to break down bad cholesterol. Try consuming fish at least two times a week.
There are lots of foods out there that that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef gravy recipe. To make beef gravy you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Gravy:
- Use Beef juices
- Take Water (I use hot or warm water so it'll heat up faster)
- Take Beef bouillon cubes
- Prepare Cornstarch
- Provide Salt
- Provide Black pepper
- Use Garlic powder
Instructions to make Beef Gravy:
- Take beef juices from pan and put into a saucepan. Use a little less than the amount you want of gravy. (example: if you wanted half a saucepan of gravy, use enough beef juices to get close to half since you'll be adding water.)
- Add salt, black pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- On medium/high heat, stir occasionally until the beef juices begin to boil.
- Once boiling, add some beef bouillon cubes for added flavor
- Add a bit of hot or warm water to compensate for the added bouillon cubes.
- Bring back up to a low boil.
- Once at a boil, take a small cup and add a few teaspoons of the cornstarch and mix in a bit of water. Mix well until it is all combined. (This step is so you don't end up with lumps of cornstarch in your gravy.) Once mixed well, add to your gravy mixture.
- Keep mixing with a wire whisk so nothing burns. Gravy will start to thicken shortly. If it's not thick enough for you, add more cornstarch by repeating the previous step.
- When gravy is at desired thickness you're done! Take off heat and serve, enjoy!
If you find this Beef Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.