Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Day Before Payday Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Day Before Payday Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Blueberries are good for your heart. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts very much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they will not accumulate in your body and or cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart healthy.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to day before payday casserole recipe. To make day before payday casserole you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Day Before Payday Casserole:
- You need 48 ounces Spaghetti sauce (I had Prego Chunky Garden on hand)
- Use 2 lbs ground meat (I used beef)
- You need 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- You need 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Use 1 tablespoon sugar
- Take 1⁄2 cup water
- You need 1 ln pasta noodles (I used jumbo ridged macaroni noodles)
- Prepare 1 cup shredded cheese divided in half. I had sharp white cheddar
Steps to make Day Before Payday Casserole:
- Grease a large casserole dish with butter, margarine or non stick spray, set aside.
- Pour spaghetti sauce into large saucepan or pot; simmer on medium low heat, keep stirred.
- Brown ground meat and drain. Add cooked meat to the spaghetti sauce and mix in all the seasonings.
- Pour the water into the spaghetti sauce jar, shake it up, and add it to the meat sauce. Add more or less water as needed
- Continue to simmer the meat sauce for one hour. Simmering the sauce will increase the flavor of the sauce and break down the structure of the meat into a better consistency. Remember to stir the sauce while it's simmering.
- Turn off sauce after one hour. At this point you can heat your oven to 350F
- Cook pasta noodles until al dente, or, according to Cook times on the package. Drain pasta (DO NOT RINSE) and add to meat sauce, mix well.
- Spoon half the mixture into casserole dish, sprinkle on half the shredded cheese. Spoon in remaining mixture and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake covered for 35 to 40 minutes. NOTE: spray foil with nonstick spray if using it to cover casserole. Enjoy?
If you find this Day Before Payday Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.