Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kuttanadan Beef Roast / Kerala Beef Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kuttanadan Beef Roast / Kerala Beef Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We’re Going To Be Looking At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to see that the usage of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. One more thing I want to mention concerning this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. You should also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. On this page we’re going to be looking at some of the benefits which are connected with the utilization of coconut oil when compared to other oils.
Something else quite a lot of you may like about this product is that it can actually increase weight loss due to the reality that it increases your metabolism. Simply because coconut oil burns so quickly in your body and provides you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you are going to find the you are able to burn off calories three times as fast. This is really great news for anybody has ever had difficulties trying to drop some weight or for folks that are trying to lose some weight quicker. And naturally because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just another added benefit.
Another thing I want to point out is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For those who have other oils in your home I recommend eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits that can be related to it. There is no doubt that in time organizations are going to be advertising coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kuttanadan beef roast / kerala beef roast recipe. To cook kuttanadan beef roast / kerala beef roast you need 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kuttanadan Beef Roast / Kerala Beef Roast:
- Get For making masala paste
- Prepare 1 big Onion
- Get 3 cloves garlic crushed
- Take 1 thsp ginger crushed
- Get 2 green chillies
- Use 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Get 3⁄4 tbsp chilli powder
- Take 1⁄4 tbsp turmeric powder
- Provide 1 tbsp meat masala
- Get 1 tsp garam masala
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp fennel powder
- Take as per taste Salt
- Use 2 tsp Vinegar
- Take 4 tbsp coconut oil
- You need For making roast
- Use 3⁄4 kgs Beef (cubes)
- Prepare 20-25 chopped shallots
- Take 3 cloves garlic chopped
- You need 1 small piece of ginger chopped
- Prepare as required Curry leaves handful / plenty
- Provide 2 tbsp Coconut pieces/ thenga kothu
- You need 1 tbsp pepper powder or according to one's spice level
Instructions to make Kuttanadan Beef Roast / Kerala Beef Roast:
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions,crushed ginger,garlic,curry leaves,green chilled,salt.
- Saute untill the onions turn light golden brown.
- Add all the powders one by one and vinegar and saute in low flame untill you dont smell the raw flavours of the powders.
- Let it cool and grind this into a fine paste.
- In a pressure cooker, pour in this prepared masala paste along with beef pieces. And pressure cook according to the doneness of choice.
- Now to making Roast: in a large skillet heat 2tbsp of coconut oil and add shallots,chopped ginger garlic,curry leaves,slit green chillies and saute untill it turns slight golden brown
- Add beef masala to this and roast until it turns nearly dark brown to black color. Add plenty of curry leaves and pepper while roasting.
- Serve it hot with malabar parotta.
If you find this Kuttanadan Beef Roast / Kerala Beef Roast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.