Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Basic Filipino Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basic Filipino Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body requires a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Keep on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you recall being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain many good stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to contain tons of soluble fiber which functions like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as eight percent. That’s a fantastic number if you’re attempting to make your heart healthy!
There are lots of foods that are great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basic filipino spaghetti recipe. You can have basic filipino spaghetti using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Basic Filipino Spaghetti:
- Take Boiled spaghetti
- Get 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Use Chopped onions
- Use Garlic
- You need Argentina corned beef
- Take Spaghetti sauce
- Use Water
- Use 1 piece Knorr beef broth cube
- You need Black pepper
- Provide Salt
Steps to make Basic Filipino Spaghetti:
- Boil spaghetti and set aside
- Heat the pan and then add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil. Let it heat for a few minutes and then pour in the chopped onions, followed by garlic. Continue to cook until the onions turn golden brown.
- Add corned beef into the pan. Continue to cook until it turns reddish. 1. Pour spaghetti sauce and add water. Stir and let it boil for a few minutes. 1. Add Knorr beef cube, stir and cover for 30 minutes. 1. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Top the pasta over boiled spaghetti.
- Serve and enjoy!!! 😋
If you find this Basic Filipino Spaghetti recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.