Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Believe it or not, beans are truly effective for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that simply consuming beans will undo the damaging effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What we are saying is that substituting in beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Thankfully, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you may prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. These foods are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork steak recipe. To cook pork steak you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Steak:
- Prepare pork
- Provide 1 whole garlic
- You need 1 white onion
- Take 1⁄2 red onion
- Provide 1⁄4 cup calamansi juice
- You need 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- You need 1⁄2 beef cube
- You need butter
Instructions to make Pork Steak:
- Prepare the marinade. Mix calamansi juice, soy sauce, black pepper, and crushed garlic together in a bowl.
- Let the meat marinate for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Then, pan fry the pork chops for 1-2 mins. each side on medium heat.
- Remove porkchops. Sauté garlic (from the marinade) and chopped onions.
- Add the pan-fried porkchops to the pan with the marinade.
- Add 1 beef cube and 2 cups of water. Let it simmer on medium heat with lid on for 45-60 mins, until porkchop is tender.
- Add butter.
- Add sugar and pepper to taste.
- Add onion ring garnish. Simmer until onions are cooked.
If you find this Pork Steak recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.