Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Kaldereta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kaldereta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kaldereta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is possibly the heartiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this as your physician has told you to eat some fish twice or thrice a week. This is especially true for those whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Be aware that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what lets your body break down bad cholesterol. Try consuming fish in at least two meals every week.
There are plenty of foods that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kaldereta recipe. You can have kaldereta using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kaldereta:
- Prepare 1 kilo chicken, beef or pork
- Get 1 pc medium size carrot
- You need 1 pc medium size potato
- Take 1 pc red bell pepper
- Take 1 pc green bell pepper
- Get 1⁄4 cup tomato sauce
- Take 3 tbsp soy sauce
- You need 3 pcs thai chilis
- You need 3 pcs Laurel leaves
- You need to taste Salt and pepper
- Use 3 tbsp peanut butter
- Provide 5 cloves garlic
- Take 1 pc onion
- Take 1 small can liver spread
- Use 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
Steps to make Kaldereta:
- Prepare the ingredients. Mince the onion and garlic. Slice the bell pepper, potato and carrot in to pieces. Marinate the meat in soy sauce, laurel leaves, salt and pepper for 30 minutes.
- In a wok, fry the meat until it turned light brown then add the marinade.
- Remove the meat then saute garlic, onion and thai chilis. Bring back the chicken in the wok and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add half cup of water then put in the peanut butter and liver spread. Let it simmer until the meat is tender. (add water when there is no liquid until the meat is tender.
- Add the tomato sauce and coconut milk, let it simmer for 10 minutes then add the carrot, potato and bell pepper.
- When the carrot and potato are ready. Simmer for 5 minutes then serve.
If you find this Kaldereta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.