Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy beef n noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy beef n noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Beans–believe it or not–are really beneficial for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re good for your body. This does not mean, though, that simply eating beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we mean is that substituting in beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a superb idea. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you might not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are especially great for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy beef n noodles recipe. You can have spicy beef n noodles using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy beef n noodles:
- Provide 2 packets plain noodles
- Prepare Diced beef
- Get Spring onions
- Take 3 garlic gloves
- Take Siracha sauce
- Provide Soya sauce
- Provide Brown sugar
- Get Chinese five spice
Steps to make Spicy beef n noodles:
- Get the kettle on and unpack your noodles in a pan
- Whilst the kettles boiling, get the diced beef in a pan with 2 of the garlic cloves (grated), the spring onion and a sprinkle of five spice.
- Cover your noodles with boiling water and cook for around 5 minutes and once nice and soft, take off of the heat.
- Drain the water from the noodles and pop into a frying pan. On a low heat.
- Make sure your beef is cooking nicely.
- Add the last clove of garlic (grated), 2 tbsp siracha sauce, 2 tbsp soya sauce and 2 tbsp sugar to the noodles. Mix well
- Make sure the noodles dont burn, but you want a little colour
- Once the beef is nicely done and you're noodles have colour, grab your plates and dish up!
If you find this Spicy beef n noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.