Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Garlic Butter Steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic Butter Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Butter Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Be aware that is one of the healthiest meats out there. You’re probably already aware of this because your doctor has told you to eat some fish at least two or three times every week. This is especially true for those whose hearts are not in good shape. Be aware that fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try eating fish twice per week.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start eating these health food each day. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic butter steak recipe. To cook garlic butter steak you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Butter Steak:
- Use 2 tbsp butter, softened, divided
- Provide 1 tsp minced fresh parsley
- Use 1⁄2 tsp minced garlic
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Provide 1 beef flat iron steak or boneless top sirloin steak (3⁄4 pound)
- Prepare 1⁄8 tsp salt
- Take 1⁄8 tsp pepper
Instructions to make Garlic Butter Steak:
- Mix 1 tablespoon butter, parsley, garlic and soy sauce. Marinate steak for about an hour.
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat remaining butter over medium heat.
- Add steak; cook until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°), 4-7 minutes per side.
- Serve with garlic butter.
If you find this Garlic Butter Steak recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.