Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simply Spaghetti! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simply Spaghetti! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is basically the healthiest food out there. You probably be aware of this since you’ve likely been told to make sure that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to consume fish at least two times per week.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Start eating these health food each day. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simply spaghetti! recipe. To make simply spaghetti! you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simply Spaghetti!:
- You need Sauce
- Use 1⁄4 onion, chopped
- You need 1 garlic clove, minced
- Use 2 lb ground beef, lean
- Use 1 tsp montreal steak seasoning
- You need 1 tsp garlic powder
- You need dash salt & pepper
- Use 45 oz pasta sauce
- Prepare Noodles
- You need 1 tsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Get dash salt
- You need 1⁄2 box spaghetti noodles
Instructions to make Simply Spaghetti!:
- In a medium skillet add: ground beef, onion, garlic clove, Montreal Seasoning, garlic powder, salt & pepper.
- Heat on medium high until beef is browned and thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot, fill half way with water and add the olive oil and dash of salt. Bring to a boil.
- Once beef is cooked, drain grease and put back in skillet.
- Mix in the sauce and simmer on low for around 8 minutes.
- Once water is boiling, add the spaghetti noodles and cook al dente.
- Drain water from the noodles.
- Remove the sauce and noodles from heat.
- Plate noodles and then top with sauce. If you please, garnish with Parmesan and parsley flakes. Enjoy!
If you find this Simply Spaghetti! recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.